The palace was built for the Timiș – Bega Hydro Improvement Company, established in 1871, especially for the management of the Bega Canal, an important transport route at the time.
The Palace of the Southern Region Casino
Built according to the plans of architect Emil Töry in 1900 style, the building was completed in 1905. After the 1989 Revoulution the building also houses the Timișoara Intercultural Institute.
The Orthodox Church from Mocioni Square
The Romanian Orthodox Church dedicated to the Birth of the Virgin Mary was built according to the plans of the architect prof. Victor Vlad by the entrepreneur architect Constantin Purcariu in a non-Byzantine style with some elements of the interwar modern style. The building permit was issued in 1931.
Mária Radocsay House was built in the historic style with classicist elements in the second half of the 19th century. In a 6-room apartment Valeria lived until the death of her husband, doctor Vasile Pintea, in 1940.
The second residence of Valeria Pintea
The house from the second half of the 19th century, in which Valeria dr Pintea lived after the death of her husband, doctor Valeriu Pintea, in 1940.
The János (Johann) Hochstrasser Palace, built between 1912 and 1914, was the second three-story building in Iosefin. It belongs to the late Secession, with geometric shapes, anticipating the Art Deco style.
The Roman Catholic Church and Notre Dame complex
The Roman-Catholic church, "The Birth of the Virgin Mary", was built between 1774-1775 in the late baroque style. The Nôtre-Dame complex in Iosefin is a building complex built in 1881 with a fund of
100,000 florins donated by Alexandre Bonnaz, the Roman Catholic bishop of Cenad.
The Iosefin agro-food market
The Iosefin agro-food market is part of the homonymous neighborhood of Timisoara, its name deriving from Emperor Joseph II of Habsburg.