The construction of the Decebal bridge, the longest bridge on reinforced concrete beams in Timișoara, at that time, began in 1908, being completed a year later.
Queen Mary Park (former Coronini Park)
Queen Mary Park is the oldest park in Timisoara, originally called Coronini Park, in honor of Count Johann von Coronini-Cronberg, governor of Serbian Vojvodina and Banat Timisoara, who around 1850 ordered the arrangement of the park in English style.
The row of tenement houses on 3 August 1919 Avenue
The current boulevard 3 August 1919 presents the unitary northern pediment, being furnished with monumental buildings between Academician Corneliu Micloși Square and Splaiul Nistrului. This pediment includes the palaces: Neptune, the palace of the widow Székely, Karl Kunz, Franz Anheuer, Ignatz Haymann and Miksa (Max) Steiner.
The Status Quo Synagogue
The new synagogue in Fabric was built by the Status Quo mosaic community in 1899 in the Moorish style and was originally located on the bank of an arm of the Bega canal, which was later covered into a street.
The Millennium Roman-Catholic Church
The Roman Catholic Church, popularly known as the Millennium, was built in the Roman Square, with the facade facing 3 August 1919 Boulevard.
"The electric lighting company was built after many difficulties and experiments and
put into operation in October 1884
The Ștefania Palace and The Roman Square
Ștefania Palace, the former "Town Hall", named after 1918 after the wife of Rudolf Totis, the owner of the building in the interwar period. It was built by the senior entrepreneur Josef Kremmer according to the plans of the architect László Székely in the years 1908-1909, in the style of the 1900s (Secession).
The Traian Square
"Traian Square is the central square of the Fabric district, its beginnings being related to the first half
a sec. in the 18th century. The original appearance of the Square was very different from today, given that many of the existing buildings at the time were relatively modest, with a single level and a rather rural look. The current appearance was received only at the turn of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, when the great palaces were built on all four sides of the square."