Biserica ortodoxă română cu hramul Nașterea Maicii Domnului a fost construită după planurile arhitectului prof. Victor Vlad de antreprenorul arh. Constantin Purcariu în stil neobizantin cu unele elemente ale stilului modern interbelic; Autorizația de construire a fost eliberată în anul 1931.
Mária Radocsay House was built in the historic style with classicist elements in the second half of the 19th century. In a 6-room apartment Valeria lived until the death of her husband, doctor Vasile Pintea, in 1940.
The János (Johann) Hochstrasser Palace, built between 1912 and 1914, was the second three-story building in Iosefin. It belongs to the late Secession, with geometric shapes, anticipating the Art Deco style.
The Roman-Catholic church, "The Birth of the Virgin Mary", was built between 1774-1775 in the late baroque style. The Nôtre-Dame complex in Iosefin is a building complex built in 1881 with a fund of
100,000 florins donated by Alexandre Bonnaz, the Roman Catholic bishop of Cenad.
Kandia was a chocolate and sugar factory in Timisoara. It was established before 1890. The company holds in its portfolio the Kandia, Rom and Laura chocolate brands, the Magura cake, the Sugus and Silvana candies.
The firehouse in Iosefin is a historic monument located in Timișoara, designed by László Székely in the 1900s style. It was built in the Iosefin district, and is currently the headquarters of The Fire Department Timisoara, No2.